- Our client is an international company that develops the leading enterprise data visualization software for business presentations. The company was established in 2002 and now has 40 employees from 17 countries.
- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Position: full-time, no remote or freelancer work
- Team size: 20 developers reporting directly to CTO
- € 75 000-120 000 gross per year
- We are looking for smart, creative C++ developers with a solid theoretical background.
- You will work largely independently and be responsible for the whole range of activities when implementing a new feature.
- You will be involved in creating concepts and code, conceptual design, usability, user experience, and work on challenging visualization problems, reverse engineering of Microsoft's code, and reinventing the user interface.
- At list 3 years' experience in C++ development
- Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
- Fluent English is mandatory. German is a plus
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
- No-meeting policy, no time devoted to organizational stuff, documentation and no tracking of time, flexible hours
- All management are computer science PhDs
- Sponsorship of the work permit, support in moving and accommodation, tickets, apartment for the first time