- A leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking for to hire an experienced Project Manager to join our Team in Limassol, Cyprus.
- Project manager's responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, ensuring resource availability and allocation and delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a strong technical background as well as business and management skills, analysis and technology.
- €50 000 - 65 000 net annually
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Coordinate effort from various dev teams and align them to achieve project goals.
- Create and maintain a detailed project plan to track progress and control timelines.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Determine and define clear project scope and deliverables, control it during the whole project.
- Assign roles and responsibilities for project team comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds.
- Use appropriate systems, tools and techniques to control project performance, manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Garther quality requirements (functional and non-functional) for deliverable and control their achievement.
- Manage cross-division and cross function interdependencies and securing required resources. Where necessary, facilitate prioritization regarding shared resources across various projects.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Keep all involved parties informed in a timely, accurate and complete manner.
- Master's degree in "STEM" or Computer Science.
- Proven 3+ years of working experience as Technical Project Manager or a similar role leading complex technological product launches.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, presentation skills.
- Experience in business process description, optimisation, and reengineering.
- Experience in managing multiple concurrent project activities that may have competing timelines and deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills / data analysis skills.
- In-depth understanding of the Agile methodology.
- Financial Markets and trading operations understanding as an advantage.
- Project Management certifications PRINCE2 as an advantage.
- Fluent written and spoken both English and Russian.
- Software development/Engineering experience as an advantage.
- Visa and relocation for employee and his/her family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc)
- Medical insurance for employees and family members
- Nursery/school compensation program
- Transportation, sports, meals, etc.